The University Academy has a concession stand open each morning, students can purchase a Brown Bag Breakfast or individual items.
- Open from 7:30 – 7: 50 a.m. daily and during After School Programming at select campuses.
- Products range in price from $0.25-$3.00.
- Brown Bag Breakfast; consists of a grain, fruit, juice, and water for $1.50. Those who qualify can receive a Brown Bag Breakfast for free. A qualifying Income Survey must be on file for the current year, forms are located below.
- If your financial situation changes at any point during the year, you may submit a new Income Survey. Please contact your Front Office or complete and submit the form below.
Each student will be given a keypad code to account for purchased meals and payments. Parents should apply funds to their student's account through Skyward Family Access, cash transitions should be limited. If your student's balance falls under $3.00 you will be notified by email and continue to get emails until the balance is over $3.00. If you opt out of the daily email system, you forfeit your notifications of account balances. Student are not allowed to charge to their account.
- Each student needs to bring a daily sack lunch. No refrigerator or microwave will be available to the students.
- Purchases can be made at the concession stand in the morning for use later in the day, students need to plan ahead, the concession stand is not available during lunch hours.
- Lunch deliveries by parents are only allowed if extenuating circumstances occur and arrangements have been made with the Front Office.
- Due to limited seating and classroom space, parents will not be allowed to eat breakfast and/or lunch with their child.
Food Allergy Guidelines
We do not participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). However, you may submit an income Survey for consideration of a free breakfast at any time. A new application must be filed each school year.